GET YOUR FREE QUOTE NOW
West Palm Beach Movers with More than 25 Years of Moving Success
Call the movers with the most experience in West Palm Beach to book your successful moving experience. Whether you need long-distance transportation for your household goods or you’re moving locally within the tri-county South Florida region, American Van Lines is your best choice for achieving a triumphant moving experience.
American Van Lines Pompano offers premium moving services on a budget. Expect white-glove service from your professional movers at no extra charge. Get competent customer service that keeps you in the loop regarding every step of your scheduled move. No surprises, no shocking adjustments. You’ll remember your move with American Van Lines as your best move ever.
Best of all, we’re affordable. Contact one of the most experienced moving companies in West Palm Beach to learn what we have to offer. This isn’t a one-service fits all situation. Carefully craft the pieces of your moving plan to conform to only the services that you require. Ask your knowledgeable sales agent about:
- Local moves. Choose only the services you need for your local move. Do you require packing or other special services? Describe your needs to our friendly local agent and learn about the best options for achieving your goals. Call today.
- Long-distance moves. There’s always a long-distance moving truck from American Van Lines headed your way. With three hubs across the nation, we’re poised to serve you swiftly. Call today to learn about our white-glove approach.
- Piano moves. Do you have possessions – such as a heavy piano or valuable antiques – that require special handling? Trust our team trained moving pros to take care of your most valuable possessions as if they were their own.
- Furniture moves. Nothing is too heavy or unmanageable for our moving crews to transport. Each piece of your furniture is handled with care, with no scratches incurred during transport. Your possessions are stacked carefully to avoid damage due to shifting during transportation.
West Palm Beach Local Movers Who Treat Your Possessions Properly
Schedule your local move with the movers you can trust – American Van Lines. Your local West Palm Beach move is billed on an hourly basis. Your hourly charge is based upon the size of your moving crew and the time it takes to perform your residential move. Call your personable sales agent to learn more about how our hourly plan pertains to your local move within South Florida.
Choose the local movers in West Palm Beach who personalize your local moving package. There’s no one-size-fits-all approach at American Van Lines. Our local moving services allow you to select the level of service you need, including:
- Loading and transportation only. Do-it-yourself movers looking for the most affordable transport of their residential goods should call American Van Lines. You’ll be amazed at our rock-bottom hourly rates for simple loading and transportation. Even though the cost is low, you still get the same award-winning service you deserve.
- Packing, loading and transportation. For a no-hassle move, add packing services to the standard loading and transportation of your goods. Choose between full-service packing or partial packing. All the boxes you need, including wardrobes and TV boxes, are included in your professional packing package.
- Customized moving services. Design your own local move, including special handling for your most valuable possessions. Do you have valuable antiques, or perhaps a piano, that requires special handling? American Van Lines offers personalized moving services that are customized to your needs.
Your local moving crew arrives in company attire. Expect warm and personal service from each of your local movers – all of whom are full-time employees. Each American Van Lines mover is specially trained before setting foot on one of our trucks. With more than 25 years of moving families locally within South Florida, American Van Lines has learned how to do things right each and every time.
Is Palm Beach county growing?
Driver’s license information gathered by the Palm Beach Post concludes that Palm Beach County gained more than 13,000 residents in 2022. The gains pushed the county’s population above the 1.5 million mark. Building permits are strong, too. Over the past five years, Palm Beach County has issued an average of nearly 6,350 new building permits each year. The year 2021 was the recent peak, when more than 8,400 building permits were issued for Palm Beach County.
What are the nicest areas of West Palm Beach?
West Palm Beach plays host to some of the nicest areas in Florida. The county ranks fifth among the wealthiest locations in the state. Three of the best areas in the county are Wellington, Delray Beach and Jensen Beach:
Wellington. With more than 60 miles of riding trails in town, Wellington is known for horses. The International Polo Club Palm Beach, which opens its season in January, is one of the premier locations in the world for polo. The Wellington Amphitheater hosts a full schedule of entertainment throughout the year. The median household income in Wellington in 2020 was $90,924.
Delray Beach. Enjoy more than two miles of beautiful beaches just off the downtown area of Delray Beach. Downtown’s Atlantic Avenue features shops, bars and restaurants packed in the entertainment district. Once voted the Most Fun Small Town in America (2012), Delray Beach has grown to nearly 70,000 residents. The city’s median household income was $66,245 in 2020.
Jensen Beach. Located in the northeast corner of Palm Beach County, Jensen Beach has the Indian River Lagoon on its eastern border. Hutchinson Island, perfect for beach-day activity on the Atlantic Ocean, lies to the east of the Lagoon. Nearly 13,000 people live in Jensen Beach. The town hosts a yearly Pineapple Festival. The median household income for Jensen Beach in 2020 was $55,430.
American Van Lines – West Palm Beach Long-Distance Movers since 1995
Call the long-distance movers in West Palm Beach who have your best interests at heart. Each and every move is important to American Van Lines. We’re interested in finding lifelong customers who will provide us with repeat business because they’re satisfied with our work.
Begin your long-distance move with American Van Lines by working with your professional logistics agent to produce the moving plan you want. Your furniture is wrapped before transport to protect it from dents and scratches. As your possessions are loaded, a complete inventory of your goods is created. Finally, you’re presented with a clear and concise bill of lading that describes your move in detail.
American Van Lines is one of the largest independent long-distance moving companies in the country. With more than 8,000 long-distance moves a year, we know our stuff. Nearly 10% of our long-distance moves originate in Florida. All of our nationwide moves are processed in our state-of-the-art control room in Pompano Beach, FL. No nasty franchises to deal with! With American Van Lines, you get:
- Swift deliveries. With moving vans heading from one of our three hubs to most major cities at least once or twice a week, it’s easy to find an American Van Lines truck headed your way. Choose the movers near you who are fast, skillful and efficient.
- Specialty services. Tailor your move to meet your highest expectations. Extra services such as packing your household goods, arranging transport for your automobile and providing temporary storage all are available to you.
- Individual wrappings. All of your furniture is wrapped in protective coverings before your crew moves it swiftly onto your truck. Expect protection for your floors (rug runners) and doors (cover pads) to prevent nicks and gouges from ruining their appearance.
The value of your possessions helps determine your long-distance charges. In general, your long-distance moving bill is based upon the weight of your goods and the distance they will travel. Other factors, such as packing services or special handling instructions, can affect the cost of your move. Speak with one of our veteran sales associates to learn how affordable your long-distance move can be.
Is West Palm Beach a good area to live in Florida?
West Palm Beach features residents with fairly high income levels, as well as a highly educated workforce. The median household income in West Palm Beach was $56,549 in 2021. Citywide, the poverty rate in 2021 was a manageable 17%. More than 86% of city residents have completed high school, while nearly 37% of city residents sport a bachelor’s degree. For tailored moving services that provide you with exactly what you need to move to West Palm Beach, contact your friendly moving agent today.
Why are people moving to West Palm Beach?
People move to West Palm Beach for the weather. While summer temps can average around 90 degrees, most of the time the temperature ranges between the lower 60s and the upper 80s. That’s perfect weather for shopping, strolling neighborhoods and enjoying yourselves.
The island of Palm Beach features one of the great high-class shopping districts in the world. Famed Worth Avenue is loaded with boutiques, fine places to eat and luxury places to stay. Some of the world’s most famous retailers, such as Chanel and Versace, operate locations on Worth Avenue. In downtown West Palm Beach, Clematis Street hosts bars, restaurants and retailers that are the envy of their neighbors. Make sure you check out City place, the downtown city center where performances and gatherings take place.
Flamingo Park and Grandview Heights are among the most scenic neighborhoods in West Palm Beach. Both are labeled as historic districts, and each is located close to downtown. Flamingo Parks highlights half-million dollar homes constructed in Mission and Mediterranean Revival styles. Homes in Grandview Heights are a little older and slightly less expensive. The Grandview neighborhood was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1999.
With all that great weather, you’d expect the town to host a plethora of great festivals. And you’d be correct. Sun fest, a four-day music festival held downtown on the Intracoastal Waterway, happens every May. There’s the South Florida Fair in January, a Festival of the Arts in March and a Shakespeare festival in July. To top it all off, the city hosts an end-of-the-year boat parade that coincides with the Christmas holiday.
West Palm Beach House Movers Who Care About Your Possessions
Turn to the most experienced house movers in West Palm Beach for your local residential relocation. Tailor your local move to include all the features you desire, such as packing services and temporary storage solutions.
Speak with one of our knowledgeable sales representatives to learn how our low hourly rates can make your move as affordable as possible. Your local moving crew normally includes two or three movers, including your driver. Need your possessions moved faster than normal? Inquire about adding an extra person to your moving crew to speed up the process.
Check out this list of things that people sometimes forget to pack in the rush to relocate.
You get superb customer service for your local move from American Van Lines. Your dedicated customer-service agent contacts you at least four times while your home move is in progress. On the day of your move, you’ll be contacted:
- Before your move. Get a call from us on your moving day to make sure you’re prepared for the day’s events.
- During your pickup. Expect to speak with your dedicated customer-service contact while your movers are in your house loading your stuff for transport.
- During your delivery. Again, you’ll hear from your customer-service agent once your crew begins depositing your possessions at your new locations.
- After your move. You’ll get a follow-up call from your customer-service agent once the delivery is complete to make sure all is well.
How good are the schools in Palm Beach County?
Palm Beach County is one of two large school districts in Florida that achieved an A grade from the state Department of Education in 2022, according to the Palm Beach Post. The other district with an A grade was Miami Dade County Schools.
Families that move to Palm Beach County can choose from a large list of high-quality public schools. Nearly two-thirds of the schools in Palm Beach County received an A or B grade in 2022. Only one of the 177 schools in the county got a failing grade. The top-rated three schools in Palm Beach County are ACE Technical, Acreage Pines Elementary and Addison Mizner School. One of the best schools for performing arts in the country, Alexander W. Dreyfoos Jr. School of the Arts, is located in West Palm Beach.
Experienced Piano Movers in West Palm Beach with All the Right Equipment
Your piano is expensive to repair. Trust the experienced piano handlers at American Van Lines to move your piano without adding scratches, dents or marks. From upright pianos to grand pianos, your West Palm Beach piano movers are trained to load and deliver pianos of any size.
Don’t try moving a piano yourself. It’s dangerous and difficult, particularly if you don’t have the right moving equipment or the correctly sized moving truck. Negotiating stairs and elevators with a piano requires planning and skill. You can count on our moving teams from American Van Lines to take the greatest care possible.
Your crew carries all the equipment needed to move your piano. Our experts use piano boards to help transfer your valuable equipment to and from the moving truck. For larger pianos, the keys are locked before transport. All pianos are covered with wrappings to protect the finishes. Need more protection? Custom crates that completely protect your musical instrument can be built for you on site.
Which type of dolly do you need to move a piano?
A grand piano can weigh as much as 1,200 pounds. Baby grands usually weigh more than 500 pounds, while upright pianos usually come in under that mark. To successfully move a heavy piano, professional piano movers use four-wheeled dollies that can handle the weight. Most moving dollies are flat with wheels at each corner. Steel dollies are the best because they hold more weight than wooden dollies. The top of the piano rests on the floor of the dolly. Cloth straps with metal buckles are used to wrap the piano and secure it safely to the piano dolly.
West Palm Beach Furniture Movers Who Handle Your Possessions with Care
Select American Van Lines to haul your residential furniture to your next living location. Your highly-trained moving crew prepares all of your furniture for transport by wrapping each individual piece carefully. We handle your furniture as if it was our own, with care and concern.
Your crew is trained to work together to transport your gear. If you need an expedited local move, you can add extra movers to your crew. Usually, dressers and tables are loaded first to make a base. Then boxes are loaded on top of the base furniture. Finally, your larger pieces of furniture, such as sofas, armoires and wardrobes, are loaded last.
Your furniture movers in West Palm Beach care about your home. Your crew places rug runners on the travel paths to protect your floor from scratches. Door cover-pads are added to guard against nicks and gouges. Anything we can do to improve your moving experience, it’s done. Need storage services for your furniture before relocation? Ask your friendly sales agent to explain the way temporary furniture storage works. Your first month of storage is free!
How do you move an L-shaped desk?
Your L-shaped desk should be disassembled before moving. Check to determine which tools you’ll need to take your desk apart. You might need an Allen wrench, which has a hexagonal-shaped head. Or you might require a screwdriver, either flat head or Phillips head. Make sure you bring plastic bags to store the bolts and screws you remove. Once you separate the two pieces of the desk, wrap each piece in shrink wrap or cloth to protect it during transportation.
Let American Van Lines Move You to a City Near West Palm Beach
West Palm Beach is the county seat of Palm Beach County. With nearly 120,000 residents, West Palm Beach is the most highly populated city in the county. American Van Lines is prepared to move your home or business to any location in or near the county. Contact your moving agent today to learn more about American Van Lines’ moving services.
Other significant towns and cities in or near Palm Beach County include:
- Boca Raton – home to one of the six inlets in the county that lead to the Atlantic Ocean.
- Boynton Beach – named after a Civil War general who built the Boynton Hotel in 1895.
- Delray Beach – once deemed Most Fun Small Town in the USA by USA Today.
- Fort Pierce – named after an Army post constructed in 1838 to fight the Seminoles.
- Hobe Sound – an exclusive small town north of Jupiter that’s favored by celebrities.
- Jensen Beach – known as the “Pineapple Capital of the World” in 1895.
- Jupiter – home to the internationally famous Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse.
- Lake Worth Beach – changed its official name from Lake Worth in 2019.
- Lantana – a small coastal town that’s one of the oldest municipalities in South Florida.
- Palm Beach – an exclusive town is known for mansions, boutiques and restaurants.
- Palm Beach Gardens – home to the headquarters of the PGA.
- Palm City – located in the heart of Florida’s Treasure Coast.
- Port St. Lucie – famous for hosting spring-training baseball.
- Stuart – the largest city, and the county seat, in Martin County.
- Vero Beach – a quiet town on Florida’s Treasure Coast with 24 miles of beaches.
- Wellington – known worldwide for horses, polo and champagne toasts.
Select the Most Experienced Movers in West Palm Beach – American Van Lines
When you’re choosing a carrier to ship your valuable goods, reputation counts. American Van Lines Pompano is one of the most well-respected household goods shippers in the country. Check our reviews on-line to see how highly our customers rate our services. American Van Lines thrives on its customer referrals.
Call the West Palm Beach movers you can rely upon and see what we have to offer. Look for affordable pricing, perfect customer service and tailored moving arrangements that satisfy your needs. American Van Lines offers the moving services you need, including:
- Local moves within the South Florida region
- Long-distance moves in the lower 48 states
- Piano and antique moves that require special handling
- Furniture moves that are painless and scratchless
To learn more about the savings and services offered by American Van Lines, contact one of our knowledgeable moving associates to explain your best moving deal ever.